Advertising & Promotion
- Website – Chamber members are included on the chamber site www.ThompsonFallsChamber.com in the business directory with a link to the member site when applicable
- Bulk Rate Mailing. Significant savings when mass mailing in Sanders County.
- Ability to promote your business in Fun, Facts & Folklore (not available to non-members)
- Discounted listings in The Guide to Thompson Falls
- Ability to promote your business in the David Thompson Days Program Brochure
- Business Card Display Rack – A display rack is located in the Chamber Visitors Center (Thompson Falls Library) and members can provide their business cards or brochures for display.
- Visitor Information Packages – The Chamber sends visitor packages to people who are planning a visit to the Thompson Falls area and want to know more about the businesses in the area. Member information is included in these packages.
- Referrals – The Chamber is contacted on a daily basis for business referrals. We refer Chamber members first.
- Member Board – Free embedded board on www.thompsonfallschamber.com. Members have the ability to post pictures, specials and other information as they please. All material must comply with Thompson Falls Chamber of Commerce standards.
- Sponsorships – ability to sponsor various chamber events and functions
- Chamber Choices – A Chamber Insurance plan is available to all Chamber members. The plan is offered through BlueCross BlueShield True Blue Partnership. Employers with as few as two employees can be insured with a variety of options to choose from.
- Recognition and Reputation: being a part of the community’s only association of business members working toward positive economic growth
- Privilege to display the Thompson Falls Area Chamber of Commerce membership sticker
- Eligible to serve on the Chamber Board of Directors
- Eligible to be nominated for the “Spruce Up Award” – an award presented by the Chamber in conjunction with Thompson Falls Beautification Days
- eMail Notifications – to remind members about upcoming meetings, workshops, events and to share current issues in an even more timely fashion. Members may sign up for various levels of notification for updates made on www.thompsonfallschamber.com.
- Membership in the State Montana Chamber of Commerce with regular updates about business, economy and political development on a statewide level distributed to members via email.
- The Chamber encourages tourism through our marketing efforts and by developing services that visitors seek such as free wi-fi access at the chamber office. We also encourage our locals to shop locally.
- Event Production – the Chamber is working to develop and support events that bring visitors to the community. Such events include Christmas on Main Street and David Thompson Days ~ A Community Rendezvous.
- The Thompson Falls Chamber of Commerce is a member of the Montana State Chamber of Commerce. Through this relationship the Chamber can share with members pertinent governmental issues that businesses need to be aware of
Networking and Education
- Membership rate at monthly speaker luncheon ($10 members, $12 non-members)
- Membership rates for all chamber functions
Want to join now?
Email us at email@example.com,
call us at (406) 827-4930,
write us at P.O. Box 493, Thompson Falls, MT 59873
or stop in at the Visitor Center located in the Thompson Falls Public Library
911 Main Street, Thompson Falls, MT 59873
Membership application form